Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MY CHRONOLOGY IN BEAUTY INDUSTRY

MY CHRONOLOGY IN BEAUTY INDUSTRY
Known as Safi Abd Rahman, been in beauty industry since year 2000. Basically
that time was all about make up. Trying an error and experimental colors on
friends. My first formal course was with TFS image. Its a few session classes
that include about how to look presentable, how to walk and how to become a
commercial model with hands on makeup classes.

I was grad from University Of Canberra, Australia, Bachelor In I.T and started
seriously in beauty industry in year 2006. That time I was inspired by my aunt
Mak Ani and Tok Sinam. It began when it was very hard for us to conceive our
first baby. We try so many methods and Alhamdulillah finally I get pregnant
after few session of urut tradisional.

Through CHANTEK HEALTH & BEAUTY we set up a spa at Bandar Baru Ampang after
my intensive course with Felisa Cosmetic. Feeling that the intensive course is
not enough, I join Mizumi Beauty Academy for Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia. Thanks
to Che Nor and Madam Koh they really make my eyes open.

My concern with peeling products which are very very popular to Malay market
during 2007 make me agreed with a researcher from a private lab to educate the
customer on how dangerous the product is, not only to the face but also to the
body. So I register MALSWISSE DERMACARE (Malaysia Switzerland Dermatologist
Skincare), name that my husband and I think of to cater the market value in
year 2008. The feedback is very good and is quit an eye opening to the Malay
market and salon owner. I start to give training to salon owner and people who
are interested to open a beauty salon.

In year 2009 I register MUSLIMAH NIAGA to focus on training and supply beauty
products and equipment. Giving consultant and advised on which product to use
for their salon and how to operate the business with their budget.

During my facial session with Dermalogica / Aster spring at Sri Hartamas, I was
amazed by the therapist skills and client care. So I ask her where she learns,
then only I knew about CIBTAC. I thought SKM was everything :D So I
join EWI (aster spring training centre) in year 2010 and meet my old school
mate, YLS. What a small world, we haven’t contact since left Sekolah Menengah
Convent Muar . She doing the sales for EWI and assist me on registration.
As YLS is devoted on school business and I am in love with educating people, so
both of us decided to open MALSWISSE DERMA CARE TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD (MDCTC) in year 2010. Our first centre was at Empire Shopping Gallery.
When MDCTC open a new branch at SS2 , YLS husband join the team, and I pregnant
for my 3rd baby I left the company and focus to served the industry through MUSLIMAH NIAGA, BIDAN KOTA and SURI HAIR & BEAUTY until to date.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st blog. Looking forward on new updates!!!
    Hopefully you could share to the world with your great experience in beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for post! Wow nice Hair Transplant Surgeon Malaysia Totally hair solution in Malaysia Dermatologist in Malaysia .

    ReplyDelete

Momo 9.07.2020 - 9.01.2021

Somerset Kuala Lumpur | 18 January 2022 | 0206hrs  Welcome 2022 !! we are ready for your awesome journey.. life is about choice anyway dan s...